There are things in life that do not seem like a coincidence, however strange they may seem. Life tends to give us surprises that are often difficult to explain if we focus only on the possibilities of something like this happening. In this list, we have compiled a series of "coincidences" that show us that this world can be very unpredictable.
13. It seems that it was his reincarnation - Enzo Ferrari, the founder of that company, died in 1988. A month later, soccer player Mesut Özil was born, and when we see their photographs, anyone would think he has a reincarnation.
12. Another proof of time travel? - If we see the photographs of Jennifer Lawrence and Zubaida Tharwat, we could say that both are the same person and the same actress, separated by a few years.
11. The Titanic and its premonition - The novel "Futility", written by Morgan Robertson in 1898, tells the story of the sinking of a ship with a name, characteristics, and events very similar to those of the Titanic.
10. Distant Neighbors - The composer, George Handel, was "neighbor" of the famous Jimi Hendrix because Handel lived in London, at 25 Brook Street, and Hendrix lived at 23 Brook Street, but two centuries apart.
9. The Hoover Dam and its tragedy - The first person to die during its construction was George Tierney, on December 20, 1922. And the last person to die was Patrick Tierney, George's son, on December 20.
8. The first car accident - In 1985 there were only two cars in all of Ohio, which had the bad luck to be on a highway and be the protagonists of the first of these accidents.
7. Too many coincidences between Lincoln and Kennedy - The two were killed by a bullet in the head on a Friday, both had 4 children, and were succeeded by a vice president named Johnson, a Democrat, and a Southerner.
6. The confrontation of the soldiers - The tombs of the first and last British soldiers who died in World War I are facing each other, only 6 meters away.
5. Edgar Allan Poe's time machine - In his book "The Narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym of Nantucket", he tells the story of 4 sailors who had to eat a crew member named Richard Parker to survive, which happened 46 years later.
4. Some unfortunate brothers - The Ebbin brothers were run over while driving the same moped, by the same taxi, with the same driver and the same passenger, but a year apart.
3. Anthony Hopkins and the lost book - The actor could rehearse his role for "The Girl from Petrovka" as he did not have a copy of the book. After finding one in the subway, the writer told him that he did not have a copy either because a friend of his had lost it in the subway.
2. The name of Rome - The city was founded according to the legend by Romulus, becoming the first king of Rome. And its last ruler was Romulus Augustulus, so the empire began and ended with that name.
1. The Simpsons Prediction - In the year 2000, the creators of The Simpsons made an episode where they joked about Donald Trump becoming president of the United States.
All these coincidences could be seen as just that, a strange coincidence on an isolated event of life, but in some, it is simply so strange that it is hard to believe that there is nothing more than mere chance in these events. Life takes many turns and noticing these small details are what give it an extra mystery that traps us and allows us to dream beyond coincidences.